08 Aug Storyboard Artist
We constantly require illustrations for our videos. The storyboard artist is provided with the storyline and should be able to take the scripts and translate the story into visual pans and frames so that the team of artist working on the project can have a guide and a path to complete each project.
It is important to bring the story on the script to live including showing the emotions, attitude, set and context on the storyboard. The aim is to achieve a captivating video by achieving the content of the storyboard
- Good knowledge of illustrations and drawing skills
- Ability to create images that match and alleviates the story on the script
- Experience working in television or field of film.
- Strong understanding of tv and filmmaking production pipeline.
- Knowledge of production software’s
- Understanding of production languages and ability to adapt to different styles
- Possess excellent work ethic and attention to details
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and follow directions and accept feedback