08 Aug Lighting and Texturing Artist
The lighting and texturing artist are responsible for adding the last finishing touches on the project. This position requires an imaginative and creative artist and who is experienced and skilled in modern technology of computer animation.
Skills and responsibilities
- Knowledge of 3D software tools such as Maya, Photoshop, After Effects,
- Ability to provide effective lighting and accurate photorealistic textures for mapping 3D objects from provided references.
- Working knowledge and understanding of color theory and application
- Should be able to follow design reference accurately to create photorealistic textures
- Work diligently with a cohesive team of 3d texture artists within the full CG team
- Ability to produce work that is detail orientated
- Have a strong knowledge to layout the UVs of a model.
- Ability to produce high-quality output within the agreed timeframe
- Readiness to learn and adapt to new 3D technologies and plugins
- Ability to follow the teams best practices